September 28-29, 2018 Conference Details
The purpose of this Thriving Family Training Conference is to help your family to thrive for multiple generations. It is a sad historical fact that thriving families are the exception to the rule, and have been for centuries, all over the world. History, studies, and our own experiences point to the same inescapable conclusion: 90% of all families will fail to keep the family’s wealth and unity together for three or more generations.
At this conference we will hold an event called Monarch to Mentor. This session is presented through the perspective lens of the parents and grandparents who are leaving the inheritance.
One truth about all families is that, no matter how prepared and confident you may be, the 'torch' is going to be passed from your generation to the next generation(s). At this Conference we will provide specific tools, training, support, and strategies designed to help you pass that torch by the handle rather than by the flame.
Monarch to Mentor
The focus of Monarch to Mentor is simple: What must parents and grandparents do to prepare their children and grandchildren for the inheritances they will receive, and to create a foundation that will allow the family to manage and grow both the family’s financial wealth–and its unity–for multiple generations?
At this Conference we will provide specific tools, training, support, and strategies designed to help you pass that torch by the handle rather than by the flame.
This program deals with the following topics:
· Passing the torch by the handle rather than the flame, which includes preparing both you and your children/grandchildren for the transfer;
· Sending powerful messages that impact your family;
· Building a culture in your family that is necessary for it to survive for multiple generations;
· Building a culture and process for effective communication and trust in your family that will last for generations;
· Developing expertise and leadership in your children and grandchildren; and,
· Aspects of “predator protection” for your family.